3 day Yoga, Wine, and Mindfulness Retreat in the North Georgia Mountains!
This beginner-friendly, all-inclusive retreat includes:
- 2 nights accommodations in quaint cabins on the resort property
- Healthy and wholesome meals served with an amazing view of the grounds, mountains, and vineyard
- 2 Vinyasa classes, 2 Restorative classes, AND a pose alignment workshop
- Yoga Nidra
- Mindful labyrinth walk
- Group wine tasting and vineyard tour
- Daily free time to explore, journal, get pampered, or simply enjoy the peaceful serenity
- Breath-taking mountain views and 72-acres of open meadows and 1.5 miles of walking trails which are easily accessible from our cabins
Only a limited number of reservations can be accepted. I want to keep our group small and intimate.
All experience levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This retreat is intentionally very beginner friendly.
Please note: this retreat is inclusive and meant for everyone. We welcome Yogis of all abilities, nationalities, sexes, adult ages, etc.
While at the resort, you will flourish in the serene natural environment with no phones or TVs. Although you will have access to WiFi throughout the property, you will feel a sense of being unplugged momentarily. Our cabins are situated in a secluded part of the property, making this retreat a peaceful getaway for the solo traveler or group of besties looking for a relaxing, renewing trip. You deserve it, you powerful Warrior Goddess!
Two payment options:
- Pay in full
- Secure your spot with a small deposit then make two payments.
Would you like to stay updated on future yoga event opportunities?
Puerto Rico is upcoming.
I have several pop-up classes around Atlanta, one is Glowga (glow-in-the-dark) flow class!